background

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Catching Up Again

Well, it has been quite a while again. I have been scrapping...just not posting much, so here I am in catch up mode again. I've been to a few crops where I've managed to get some layouts done...a day crop at the Scrapping Turtle...Crop for the Cure in St. Jacobs...and another day at Younique Country Retreat. Here are some of my favourites completed over the last few months. My DD played with these photos to give me some PINK to work with. I love the pink, black and white combination and did this one after doing another layout (shown below) because I was having so much fun decorating the rectangles. PRETTY IN PINK I'm still working on the album of my twin nieces. Here is another layout showing some of their dance pics. DANCE TO THE MUSIC As with any young adult, friends are important and taking pictures of their time together even more so. IT'S ABOUT FRIENDS We are having a little baby boom at work and these two are layouts I did as gifts for co-workers. This is the first one I did in the pink, black and white theme with the decorated rectangles. SOPHIE This was such a cute and funny pic that I had to highlight his little face with the C of his name. CONNOR

No comments:

Post a Comment