background

Monday, February 4, 2013

From Blonde to Redhead

My DD went away on a spa weekend recently with her GF and texted me part way through the weekend to "warn" me she had changed her hair colour. It is a bit of a joke between us as this is not an uncommon occurrence...however she usually keeps to blonde shades as she knows that this is my preference for her. This time she went red! All over! It actually does look good on her (even though deep down she will always be my little blonde girl LOL). While away her friend took some pics and this was one of my favourites. I'm not much of a doodler, although I would like to be...but I had these stickers in my stash that I thought were pretty "doodly" and cool so used them on a light teal background paper with reddish dots on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment