background

Monday, July 22, 2013

Gelli Fun - Long Overdue

I managed to get in some Gelli Printing fun this weekend.  It was long overdue and is such a great way to get creative juices flowing for other crafty projects.  On Friday, I picked up some new Crafter's Workshop stencils so was very excited to use them....Moroccan Tiles, Fancy Feathers, Well Rounded, Four Ferns, Mod Spirals and Microbial.  I used a limited palette of colours and only had about 8 sheets of paper that I printed on for my quick Gelli session.  In addition to the new stencils I also used some other favourites...Here are my favourite prints from the weekend.  I definitely won't go too long without having some more Gelli fun.






2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous prints, Julie! Love the colours you've used too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layers built up so wonderfully! The 2nd to last print reminds me of big puffer fish swimming in the ocean- wonder if anyone else sees that or if I am just dreaming of snorkeling again....So glad you made the time to play and that you shared it with the party!

    ReplyDelete